The experience you need to solve your oil purification problems!CONTACT
Vacuum Dehydrator Oil Purifiers are used to remove water from industrial lubricants and oils. When oil coolers break, steam leaks occur and oil gets wet, you need an oil purifier that will remove water quickly and efficiently. VOP systems remove water from oil using heat and vacuum. VOP vacuum dehydrators are available for sale and rent. We keep units in stock for immediate shipment.
We offer standard vacuum dehydrators in 5, 10 & 20, 30 and 50 GPM. NEMA 4 and NEMA 7 Vacuum Oil Purifiers (VOP) are designed for ISO 32 Turbine Lube up to ISO 220 gear operating from 100 to 180 Deg. F. with water as high as 15% by volume. Vacuum Dehydration Oil Purifiers (VDOP) systems are an excellent solution for contaminated, 5000+ gallons, hydraulic and/or lubrication systems. Our systems can lower water content from 15% by volume to as low as 30 PPM with 24 to 48 hours. Our VOP Systems are designed to meet and exceed the performance of centrifuge systems while being lower cost, simpler to operate and maintain. We have the following added features new on the market today:
- Stainless Steel Vacuum Tower
- Stainless Steel Water Sump
- Stainless Steel Heater Shell and Piping
- Stainless Steel 640 or 636 Series Discharge Filter Housing
- Models Includes a large # 2 Bag Inlet Filters as our strainer with 60 mesh / 250 Micron Bag for 2 Pass Filtration and Increased Pump Protection and Float Valve Protection.
- Models Include our 640 or Series Filter Elements – similar to Pall 39” Series Filter Elements or standard 6″x36″ Filter Elements.
- Heater attached directly to the tower – more energy efficient.
- Models include Fork Lift Slots on all 4 sides with Protective Cage and 4 Point Lifting Structure.
- Variable Frequency Drive on Oil Pump Motor.
- Rotary Claw Pump
- VFD Soft Start on Vacuum Pump for Extended Mechanical Life
- VFD Soft Start on Condenser Fan for Extended Mechanical Life
- Lowest dB rating in the industry at full vacuum
- Water Extraction rates as high as 50% greater than competitive systems at full vacuum due to patent pending design. Our design enables you to operate at -25” Hg with minimal foaming and virtually no foam carryover due to patented vacuum tower design. Large permanent dispersion media within Stainless Steel Diffuser Elements.
- Remote Contamination Monitoring Options.
- Protective Lifting Cage Bolt On/Off Option
- Patent pending.
5, 10, 15, 20 and 50 GPM Vacuum Oil Purifiers are available for rent.
Get a Quote
Do you need an explosion proof vacuum dehydrator? We have them!!
Water Extraction rates as high as 50% greater than competitive systems at full vacuum due to patent pending design. Our design enables you to operate at -25” Hg with minimal foaming and virtually no foam carryover due to patented vacuum tower design. Large permanent dispersion media within Stainless Steel Diffuser Elements.
VOP 50 Performance from Steve Cook on Vimeo.
Varnish Removal Options
Our Varnish Absorption Technology is Resin Based Polar Attracting Technology. These system are added to the back end of our vacuum dehydrators for a complete solution.
- Gas Turbines
- Stem Turbines
- Lube Oil Consoles
- Quench Oil
- Hydraulic Oil
- Oil Recycling
- Transformer Oil
- Lubricating Oil
- Injection Molding
- Hydraulic Presses