We now offer portable oil filter carts with integrated contamination monitoringGet a Quote
Portable oil filtration systems are available in 15 GPM and 8 GPM. These systems are highly versatile with dual purpose filter housings that accept both liquid bag filters and pleated microglass elements. These systems can also be adapted for adsorption media to remove acids and oxidation products.
Portable Oil Filtration systems are ideal for filtering lubricating, hydraulic, gear, insulating and machining oils. Available on a 4 wheel portable skid with fork lift slots and casters or 2 wheel hand truck.
All systems available for sale and/or rent.
Standard Specifications and Features:
- 8 GPM Viking or Equivalent Positive Displacement Gear Pump with Relieve Valve Set @ 80 PSI
- Stainless Steel (304) 640 Series Filter Housing for Pleated Micro-glass Filter Elements Beta=1000 per ISO16889
- NEMA 4 Electrical Rating with Main Power Disconnect / On/Off Switch 120 Volt @ 18 Full Load Amps with 20 Amp Main Breaker for Motor Protection.
- Process Gauges: Pump Inlet Gauge -30 HG to 15 PSI, Pump Discharge Pressure Gauge – 0 to 100 PSI. Filter Differential Pressure Gauge 0-50 PSID Scale and Change Filter @ 40 PSID
- ¼” Stainless Tubing for process gauges
- 1” Inlet # 4 Bag Filter with 60 Mesh Strainer Before Pump with 60 Mesh # 4 Bag Filter
- Rotary Flow Sight
- Approximate Dimensions and Weight: 2’ depth X 4’ Width X 4’-6” Height @ 350 lbs. With Forklift Slots
- Inlet Connection: 1-1/2” Ball Valve with 1-1/2” Female Camlock w/ Dust Plug
- Outlet Connection: 1” Ball Valve with 1” Male Camlock w/ Dust Cap
- 1-1/2” X 15’ Male / Female & Inlet Hose & 1” X 15’ Outlet Hose w/ M/F Camlock Connections – Petroleum Transfer Hoses.
- 10” Diameter Solid Rubber Wheels (2 Swivel – 2 Rigid).
- 50’ SO Power Cord
15 GPM Portable Oil Filtration
- 2 Pass Filtration System – 1 Qty. Size 2 Bag Filter Followed by 1 Qty. Pleated Micro-glass 640 Cartridge Filter.
- Note the inlet strainer is a 20 mesh basket style – cleanable. Positive Displacement Gear Pump with Relief Valve.
- 480 V / 3 Phase Power – 5 FLA
- 1-1/2” Female Inlet and 1-1/2” Male Outlet Camlock Ports
- 3’ Depth X 4’ Wide X 6’-6” Height – Weight = 890 lbs.
- Available in NEMA 4 & NEMA 7
AVAILABLE FOR RENT
Get a Quote
Used Fuel Filter Cart
Two stage filtration for removal of water and particulate from diesel and jet fuels. The first stage is a bag filter to capture large particulate, followed by a pleated water absorptive filter element. Includes an explosion proof motor.
|Flow Rate||10 GPM|
|Voltage||110V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz, 18 Amp|
|Inlet / Outlet Connections||
|Max Pressure||150 PSI|
|Dimensions||47″H x 46″L x 26″ W|