Inline Contamination Monitor
A member to the MP Filtri particle counters line, the ICM 2.0 automatically measures and displays particulate contamination, moisture and temperature levels in hydraulic and lubricating oils. These contamination monitors are mounted directly to vacuum dehydrators, filtration equipment, FILTER CARTS, hydraulic and lubrication systems and are ideal in cases where ongoing measurement or analysis is required, and where space and costs are limited.
The ICM particle counter utilize state of the art LED light extraction automatic optical contamination monitor for the most accurate results; with particle sizing of >4, 6, 14, 21, 25, 36, 50 and 70 µm(c) to ISO 4406 1999 Standard.
The ICM can be used as a standalone product or can be controlled by external PC, PLC or the ICM: RDU (Remote Display Unit with 3m control supplied as standard). Output options include relay or USB.
These are ideal add ons for vacuum dehydrators and other types of offline filtration equipment.
Check out ICM2.0 Product Brochure for full specifications.
Features & Benefits:
- Live real time monitoring
- Calibrated to relevant ISO standards
- Manual, automatic and remote control flexibility
- Various communication protocols as standard
- Atex zone II options available
- FREE LPA View software Windows based
- 8 channel contamination measurement & display
- Measures and displays the following international standard formats; ISO 4406:1999, NAS 1638, SAE AS 4059 revision E tables 1 & 2
- Moisture and temperature sensing (fluid dependent)
- Data logging and 4000 test result memory
- Multicolor indicators via LCD (K versions) and LED with output alarm signals as standard
- Robust die cast aluminum construction
- Pressure max. 420 bar
- Environmental protection IP65/67 versatile
- Secondary connector to allow the simultaneous control/ download of results during operation
- Option available to download all results onto a USB stick, direct from the ICM
- RS485, MODBUS, CANBUS, 4-20mA analogue output as standard
ATEX Inline Contamination Monitor
For Explosion Proof Environments – ATEX Zone 2, Cat 3G
The AZ2 contamination monitor can automatically measure and save particulate contamination, moisture and temperature levels in various oil and fuel oils.
ICM 4.0 – WiFi Enabled
All the data – wherever you are, whenever you need it.
MP Filtri’s highly-acclaimed Inline Contamination Monitor has raised the bar again – adding full wifi connectivity to its market-leading feature set, accuracy and repeatability.
A 24/7 real-time monitoring and critical early warning system, the ICM 4.0 delivers the ultimate in hydraulic health checks – with all data accessible via a sophisticated software suite and an innovative new mobile phone app.
Why ICM 4.0
- Accuracy: Using the latest LED optical technology, the ICM 4.0 is accurate to ± 1/2 code for 4, 6, 14μm(c).
- Connectivity: Wifi Enabled for instant monitoring of oil cleanliness
- Analysis: Real-time monitoring and predictive maintenance. Full 8-channel measurement.
- Information You Need: Particle & Moisture Monitoring. Measures particle contamination, moisture levels and temperatures
- Versatile: For use with hydraulic oils, lubricating oils, Insulating Oils, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Fluids, Subsea and Water Based Fluids, Phosphate Ester, Skydrol and other Aggressive Fluids
- Efficiency: Reduces costs and downtime, protects machinery and rapidly pays for itself.
- Easy to Use: Sophisticated yet simple to use software that makes performance analysis easy.
COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF CONNECTION OPTIONS
Wifi connectivity ensures you can access and share real-time data and analysis instantly via a number of different platforms.
Available options include:
• All connections from ICM 2.0: Modbus, Canbus, 4-20mA signal and Switched alarm relay outputs (WiFi replaces the need for the remote connector).
• Cloud based systems: Capability to connect to customers own cloud-based systems via Modbus. User access to all ICMs on the same network, including remotely via VPN.
• Web browser readouts: Generated from the unique IP address of each ICM 4.0.
• Mobile App: Available for Apple iOS and Android devices.
• MP Filtri’s Software Systems:
• MP Filtri Connect Software: For a complete operational overview of the performance of every machine in the factory.
• LPA View software: Monitors results and provides detailed trend analysis.
The ICM 4.0 should be a key weapon in your fight against contamination.
MONITORING HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
The ultimate performance ‘snapshot’ for a wide range of different sectors
In addition to the convenient mobile phone app, MP Filtri has released a comprehensive new windows-based MP Filtri Connect software which gives you a complete overview of your entire operation. Benefits include:
- Monitor as many machines as you like in as much detail as you want
– with color coded conditions for early warning.
- Customize the information you’d like to see at a glance.
- Monitor contamination, temperature and the ISO code.
- Comprehensive results history with up to 4,000 tests stored on the machines internal memory.
- Mobile Equipment
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Filtration Equipment
- Power Generation
- Lubricating Systems
- Wind Power
- Test Rigs
- Hydraulic Systems