Fuel Conditioning Systems are used to remove water and particulate from fuel. These skids are designed to be supplied from an external pump. Flow rates are as required. Each Fuel Conditioning System includes a pre-filter vessel with ß3(c)=1000 microglass filter element and a coalescing vessel to remove water.
100 GPM FUEL CONDITIONING SYSTEM
Rated up to 100 GPM Fuel Flow @ 150 PSI Operating Pressure
- Single Element Particulate Vessel Followed by (2) Coalescer / (1) Separator Fuel Coalescer Vessel
- Safe Standing Platform with rail to your back for stability. 4 Point Protective Lifting Cage with Lifting Shackles and Base Forklift Slots on all 4 sides.
- Swing Bolts & Vessel lids easily rotate to remove elements.
- Fork Lift Slots on Base with 4 Point Lifting Eyes
- Approx. Weight 946 lbs.
- Dimensions: 48” D X 60” W X 76” H
- 2” X 150# Flanged Inlet & Outlet
- Water Level Sight Glass with Isolation Valves & Manual Water Drain with low point drain and vent valves.
- Inlet Filters 1 Qty. PM6036-3B (Rated 3 micron Beta =1000 Micro-glass). Approximately 6” Diameter X 36” Long – Flat Gasket Seal. Changed based on 0-50 PSID differential pressure gauge “Dirt Loading” @ 40 PSID.
- Fuel Coalescer Filters 2 Qty. C644261 / 1 Qty S629S62. Changed after 6 to 12 months continuous fuel flow or differential pressure gauge @ 20 PSID