Flow Rates from 1-5 GPM
Compact Vacuum Oil Purifier is perfect for small lube oil and hydraulic oil reservoirs as well as small transformers. The unit shown here is a 1 GPM, 120V purifier. These systems are available for sale and rent. We offer these in several voltages and flow rates up to 5 gpm. These systems will be replacing the POP3.
These compact vacuum oil purifiers can be used to degas transformers, dehydrate transformers and remove water from industrial oils.
Standard features include:
- 304 Stainless Steel Vacuum Tower.
- 304 Stainless Steel Water Sump.
- 304 Stainless Steel Heater Shell and Piping.
- 1 GPM Model has inlet strainer and 5 gpm models Include Inlet Bag Filter as our strainer with 60 mesh / 250 Micron Bag for 2 Pass Filtration and Increased Pump Protection and Extends Post Filter Life.
- Models Include Cartridge Style Micro-glass Discharge Filters.
- Heater attached directly to the tower – more energy efficient.
- Models include Fork Lift Slots.
- Variable Frequency Drives on Oil Pump and Vacuum Pump Motors for Extended Mechanical Life with Current and Thermal Overload Protection.
- Air Cooled Condenser Fan for increase water removal rates.
- Lowest dB rating in the industry at full vacuum.
- Water Extraction rates as high as 50% greater than competitive systems at full vacuum due to patent pending design. Our design enables you to operate at -25” Hg with minimal foaming and virtually no foam carryover due to patented vacuum tower design. Large permanent dispersion media within Stainless Steel Diffuser Elements.
- Options for Remote Contamination Monitoring.
- Turbine Oil
- Transformer & Insulating Oils
- Paper Machine Oil
- Hydraulic Oil
- EHC Reservoirs
- Gear Oils
- Lubricating Oils
- Quench Oils