Mini In-Line Bronze Oxygen Filters
The 25 Series is a high pressure in-line filter used in oxygen service. The housing is threaded and contains a replaceable sintered 10 micron fluted element. These filters are ideal for capturing unwanted particulate in breathing air systems, laser cutting and other oxygen service applications.
The compact design offers a low pressure drop. Filters are tested to ASTM G-175 Phase 2 ignition testing.
- Operating Pressure to 6,000 PSIG
- 10 Micron Absolute Sintered Element
- Compact Size: 2.8″ x 1.5″
- Many Porting Options Available
- Flow Capacity: Cv -.7
- Safe, Reliable, Side-Seal Design