Advanced Portable Particle Counter
Take the lab with you. The LPA3 portable particle counter delivers fast, accurate and comprehensive oil analysis results.
The LPA3 portable particle counter offers real-time monitoring and proactive maintenance safeguards machinery, enhances performance and productivity, and reduces costs and unplanned downtime.
Featuring the latest in optical and photodiode technology, the LPA3 enhances the reliability and longevity of complex hydraulic and lubricating systems.
Six Reasons to Consider LPA3 Portable Particle Counter for your Lab or Field Oil Analysis:
- Accuracy – Using the latest LED optical technology, results are ± 1/2 ISO code
- Mobility – Durable carrying case only weighs 22 lbs.
- Analysis – Real time monitoring to allow for proactive maintenance
- Speed – High speed sample times over 16 times faster than previous version
- Efficiency – Quickly learn oil’s cleanliness and easily trend results
- Ease of Use – Simple to use without formal training
- Robust carrying case
- Store up to 4,000 test results
- Increased programmable sample volumes (up to 100 ml)
- Quickly download results via USB port
- 10″ Touch Screen
- Online and real time monitoring
- Optional printer
- Moisture sensor
- Long life lithium ion battery
- Wide range of reporting formats, including ISO 4406:1999, NAS 1638, ISO 11218 and more
Inline Contamination Monitor
The ICM 2.0 automatically measures and displays particulate contamination, moisture and temperature levels in hydraulic and lubricating oils. These contamination monitors are mounted directly to hydraulic and lubrication systems and are ideal in cases where ongoing measurement or analysis is required, and where space and costs are limited.
The ICM can be used as a standalone product or can be controlled by external PC, PLC or the ICM: RDU (Remote Display Unit with 3m control supplied as standard).
These are ideal add ons for vacuum dehydrators and other types of offline filtration equipment.
Features & Benefits:
- Live real time monitoring
- Calibrated to relevant ISO standards
- Manual, automatic and remote control flexibility
- Various communication protocols as standard
- Atex zone II options available
- FREE LPA View software Windows based
- 8 channel contamination measurement & display
- Measures and displays the following international standard formats; ISO 4406:1999, NAS 1638, SAE AS 4059 revision E tables 1 & 2
- Moisture and temperature sensing (fluid dependent)
- Data logging and 4000 test result memory
- Multicolor indicators via LCD (K versions) and LED with output alarm signals as standard
- Robust die cast aluminium construction
- Pressure max. 420 bar
- Environmental protection IP65/67 versatile
- Secondary connector to allow the simultaneous control/ download of results during operation
- Option available to download all results onto a USB stick, direct from the ICM
- RS485, MODBUS, CANBUS, 4-20mA analogue output as standard